Products of CoinSwitch Singapore
CoinSwitch has four products currently in Singapore and these are:
- APIs: The powerful and fixed-rate API feature of CoinSwitch allows businesses to build powerful products
- Pay with Altcoins: This feature helps businesses to accept more than 400 cryptocurrencies from users around the world
- Instant Exchange: The feature lets coin owners launch their personalized cryptocurrency exchange in few minutes with zero code, helping users trade directly from the website.
- Airdrop: It helps users to participate in the top verified Airdrops and claim free tokens.
How to create an account on CoinSwitch?
Step 1: Go to the official website of CoinSwitch, and click on the “Account” tab.
Step 2: Next, you have to click on “Register”
Step 3: After you click on the register, you’ll be redirected to the registration prompt, where you have to fill in the email address and create a password
Step 4: The next step involves accepting the company policy and providing user details like name, date of birth, country of residence, and phone number
Step 5: At last, you need to wait for the system to verify your account details like email and phone number
After successful verification of the account, you will receive a confirmation message, and you are ready to go.
How to do cryptocurrency trading on CoinSwitch from Singapore?
CoinSwitch aggregates all major exchanges on its platform, allowing users to have access to over 300 crypto trading pairs. It supports 45,000+ crypto to crypto exchange pairs and is the largest crypto trading platform where users can trade anonymously on any exchange effortlessly without creating an account.
Below is the step-by-step process for exchanging cryptos on CoinSwitch Singapore:
For this process, let us consider the example of the Bitcoin (BTC) to Ethereum (ETH) exchange.
- First, you need to visit the CoinSwitch website and select BTC in the “You Send” dropdown section and ETH in the “You Get” dropdown.
- Next, you have to enter the value of the BTC you want to exchange. This will display the amount of ETH you can get at the exchange rate.
- In the next step, you need to click on the “View All Offers” button. After you click this button, you can see the list of all exchanges with the amount of Ether (ETH) you will receive on exchange. Here, you can choose the best exchange offer or the one recommended by CoinSwitch.
- Now you need to provide your Ethereum (ETH) wallet address where you want to receive the ETH coins after a successful exchange. You need to double-check the address and read and accept the company terms and policy before clicking on the “Next” button.
- Next, you will see the Bitcoin (BTC) address of the exchange. Here you have to send BTC from your BTC wallet to that address.
- The Ether (ETH) conversion process is initiated once the exchange receives BTC.
The transaction process can be tracked on the CoinSwitch blockchain with easy-to-access links. Upon successful completion of the transaction, you can check the status in your Ether wallet. However, in some instances, you may need to give extra information to see the received funds.