Features of Yobit Singapore
Below are the key features of Yobit Singapore:
- Trade: this feature is the main interface of Yobit that is useful for investors and traders, allowing them to buy and sell cryptocurrencies and do other transactions.
- Market: it serves as an alternative option to the “trade” page where users can search and choose the pairing they wish to trade. After selecting the pair, the Yobit platform will automatically redirect you to the “Trade” page.
- Wallets: with this feature, a user can access his/her wallet for making deposits, withdrawals, viewing transaction history, or check the balance in the wallet. You also get the option to hide wallets with zero balances to limit the number of wallets in view.
- InvestBox: it allows investors and traders an opportunity to invest their coins and earn from them. Along with providing a list of available investment plans and multiple choices to invest in, this page also provides a summary of customer investments and history of investments.
- YoDeFi: with this feature, users get YoDefi coins for liquidity, wherein they can actively sell or buy orders on pairs. Yobit pays about 700+ YoDefi tokens proportionally for all users every 10 minutes.
- VMining: this feature allows you to buy a virtual miner and to earn in everyday tokens.
How to create an account at Yobit Singapore?
Below is the step-by-step process on how to create an account at Yobit:
Step 1: Go to the official website of Yobit, and then click on the “Registration” button.
Step 2: After clicking on the “Registration” button, you will be redirected to the sign-up page, where you have to fill in your email address and create a password.
Kindly note that while creating the password, it is recommended to have a minimum password length of 8 characters, and it must contain one capital letter, one special character, and one number.
Step 3: Next, you have to read and accept the company rules of Yobit.
Step 4: You have to check the “I’m not a robot” option, and confirm the “CAPTCHA” and then click on the “Register” button.
Step 5: After this, you will now receive a verification email from Yobit. Open your email inbox and click on the “Verify Email” link in the email you received from Yobit to verify your email address.
Step 6: Upon clicking on the verification link, you will be redirected to the Yobit website, and you are ready to get started.
How to fund your Yobit account with USD or RUB?
Yobit allows you to make deposits in USD, BTC, RUR, among other crypto and fiat currencies.
- For making USD deposits, you can make use of OkPay, PerfectMoney, Capitalist, and Payeer.
- For making RUR deposits, you can make use of Payeer, QIWI, and Capitalist.
- In order to make deposits, you have to go to the wallets page
- Next, you can browse through the currencies by using the scroll bar or the search bar
- Now, you have to choose the currency you want to deposit and click the “+” button, and then follow the instructions.